Monday, June 11, 2012

Jesus In Every Book of the Bible

In Genesis, Jesus is the seed of the woman.
In Exodus, Jesus is the Passover lamb.
In Leviticus, Jesus is our high priest.
In Numbers, Jesus is the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night.
In Deuteronomy, Jesus is the prophet like unto Moses.
In Joshua, Jesus is the captain of our salvation.
In Judges, Jesus is our judge and lawgiver.
In Ruth, Jesus is our kinsman redeemer.
In 1 and 2 Samuel, Jesus is our trusted prophet.
In Kings and Chronicles, Jesus is our reigning king.
In Ezra, Jesus is our faithful scribe.
In Nehemiah, Jesus is the re-builder of the broken down walls of human life.
In Esther, Jesus is our Mordecai.
In Job, Jesus is our ever-living Redeemer.
In Psalms, Jesus is our shepherd.
In Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, Jesus is our wisdom.
In Song of Solomon, Jesus is our loving bridegroom.
In Isaiah, Jesus is the Prince of Peace.
In Jeremiah, Jesus is our righteous branch.
In Lamentations, Jesus is our weeping prophet.
In Ezekiel, Jesus is the wonderful four-faced man.
In Daniel, Jesus is the fourth man in life’s fiery furnace.
In Hosea, Jesus is the faithful husband, (forever married to the backslider).
In Joel, Jesus is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost and fire.
In Amos, Jesus is our burden-bearer.
In Obadiah, Jesus is mighty to save.
In Jonah, Jesus is our great foreign missionary.
In Micah, Jesus is the messenger of beautiful feet.
In Nahum, Jesus is the avenger of God’s elect.
In Habakkuk, Jesus is God’s evangelist, crying, “Revive thy work in the midst of the years.”
In Zephaniah, Jesus is our Saviour.
In Haggai, Jesus is the restorer of God’s lost heritage.
In Zechariah, Jesus is the fountain opened up in the house of David for sin and uncleanness.
In Malachi, Jesus is the sun of righteousness, rising with healing in His wings.
In Matthew, Jesus is the King of the Jews.
In Mark, Jesus is the servant.
In Luke, Jesus is the son of man, feeling what you feel.
In John, Jesus is the Son of God.
In Acts, Jesus is the Saviour of the world.
In Romans, Jesus is the righteousness of God.
In 1 Corinthians, Jesus is the Rock who followed Israel.
In 2 Corinthians, Jesus is the Triumphant One, giving victory.
In Galatians, Jesus is our liberty; He set us free.
In Ephesians, Jesus is the head of the church.
In Philippians, Jesus is our joy.
In Colossians, Jesus is our completeness.
In 1 and 2 Thessalonians, Jesus is our hope.
In 1 Timothy, Jesus is our faith.
In 2 Timothy, Jesus is our stability.
In Titus, Jesus is true.
In Philemon, Jesus is our Benefactor.
In Hebrews, Jesus is our perfection.
In James, Jesus is the power behind our faith.
In 1 Peter, Jesus is our example.
In 2 Peter, Jesus is our purity.
In 1 John, Jesus is our life.
In 2 John, Jesus is our pattern.
In 3 John, Jesus is our motivation.
In Jude, Jesus is the foundation of our faith.
In Revelation, Jesus is our coming King.

He is the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
He is the keeper of creation and the creator of all.
He is the architect of the universe and the manager of all times.
He always was, He always is, and He always will be; unmoved, unchanged, undefeated, and never undone.
He was bruised and brought healing; He was pierced and eased pain; He was persecuted and brought freedom; He was dead and brought life; He is risen and brings power; He reigns and brings peace.
The world cannot understand Him, the armies cannot defeat Him, schools cannot explain Him, and the leaders cannot ignore Him.
Herod could not kill Him, the Pharisees could not confuse Him, the people could not hold Him, Nero could not crush Him, Hitler could not silence Him, New Age cannot replace Him, and Oprah cannot explain Him away.
He is life, love, longevity, and Lord.
He is goodness, kindness, gentleness, and God.
He is holy, righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure.
His ways are right, His words eternal, His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me.
He is my Redeemer, He is my Saviour, He is my guide, He is my peace, He is my joy, He is my comfort, He is my Lord and He rules my life.
I serve Him because His bond is love, His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life.
I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise, the power of the powerful, the Ancient of Days, the Ruler of rulers, the Leader of leaders, the Overseer of the overcomers, and the Sovereign Lord of all that was and is and is to come.
His goal is a relationship with me! He will never leave me, never forsake me, never mislead me, never forget me, never overlook me, and never cancel my appointment in His appointment book.
When I fall, He lifts me up; when I fail, He forgives; when I am weak, He is strong; when I am lost, He is the way; when I am afraid, he is my courage; when I stumble, He steadies me; when I am hurt, He heals me; when I am broken, He mends me; when I am blind, He leads me; when I am hungry, He feeds me; when I face trials, He is with me; when I face persecution, He shields me; when I face problems, He comforts me; when I face loss, he provides for me; when I face death, He carries me home.
He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way.
He is God; He is faithful.
I am His, and He is mine.
My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world.
God said it, and that settles it. God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.