Funny. Homosexuals and supporters of homosexuality will say things like this, or picket with signs saying things like this, yet their narrow, tunnel-visioned, agenda-pursuing, illogical minds fail to see the hypocrisy in themselves.
What is the homosexual's thoughts with regard to murderers? What is the homosexual's thoughts with regard to rapists? What is the homosexual's thoughts with regard to pedophiles? What is the homosexual's thoughts with regard to zoophiliacs? Oh, that is right, they discriminate against them.
Society has lost the meaning of "discrimination" and broadened it in order to overlook and excuse blatant wrong-doing, immorality, and sin. Homosexuality is unnatural and improper. Period! Whether homosexuals are in the minority or not is irrelevant to the issue. Rapists are in the minority. Pedophiles are in the minority. Zoophiliacs are in the minority. There is a huge difference between a minority of ethnicity or colour and a minority of immorality or sin.
A less than 2% world population is bullying the other 98% of the world population into what they can and cannot think, say, or believe. Homosexuals and supporters of homosexuality are intolerant and guilty of true hate speech, forcing their opinions upon everyone else. They accuse Christians of being discriminatory, yet look at what they are doing to Christians and non-Christians who disagree with their unnatural, corrupt, and perverted lifestyle.
Taking a stand against immorality and sin is not discrimination! Homosexuals and supporters of homosexuality are guilty of discrimination and intolerance by attempting to silence Christians and non-Christians who disagree with them—by whatever means necessary. Homosexuals and supporters of homosexuality think that by changing the laws their consciences will somehow be silenced and homosexuality will somehow be accepted and acceptable. However, when they stand before the Law-Giver on judgment day, they will stand condemned because they know intrinsically that homosexuality is a sin against Him Who created them male and female.
Homosexuality cannot survive and cannot thrive left to itself. They cannot reproduce among themselves and create progeny. Their acts only result in disease. Logic and common sense and every evidence of science and nature makes the case that homosexuality is unnatural, improper, unacceptable, corrupt, and perverse. It is a perversion of both human and sexual natures. No matter how much homosexuals and their supporters argue for homosexuality, they cannot escape the reality of these facts!