Thursday, June 1, 2017

Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings

We are living in such a wussified society that when evidence from facts and statistics are brought to bear on certain situations and issues, the immediate go-to trump card flailed about hysterically by ignorant, unintelligent, uneducated, anti-intellectual, know-nothing, loud-mouthed Millennial Leftist SJW bigots is one pertaining to "feelings." Their entire fallacious argument is by playing a victim and throwing the "feelings" card at everyone. Losing the argument? Cop-out by tossing in the "feelings" card. Forget having a discussion on the situation or issue, forget debating the situation or issue, just cop-out of the argument by calling the other person a bunch of made up names (homophobe, Islamophobe, etc.) that attempt to paint them as the bad guy in an attempt to silence them because you cannot handle the truth, let alone another person's opinion. Forget the facts, forget the evidence, forget the statistics... they are hurting your "feelings."

This is what society has become. A bunch of feminized wussies who cry foul any time they deem you have "offended" them in some way, whether real or imagined. Most of the time it is imaginary, but that is the day we are currently living in—where you can imagine whatever nonsensical fantasy you desire, apart from reality, and force everyone else to have to accommodate your mental instability and insanity. Ahem! Homosexuals, transsexuals, zoophiliacs, pedophiles, and post-modern idiots who think everything is "valid." Allow me to demonstrate:
  1. I "feel" like the Easter Bunny trapped inside of a man's body. I want to "identify" myself as the Easter Bunny. If I want to "identify" myself as the Easter Bunny, according to post-modern stupidity, I am not wrong in doing so and everyone else must accommodate my mental illness and disconnect from reality. Where do these ignorant, unintelligent, uneducated, anti-intellectual know-nothing people these days get off saying that it is my "right" if I want to "identify" myself as the Easter Bunny?!? No matter how much I believe myself to be the Easter Bunny, or want to be "identified" as the Easter Bunny, the truth and objective reality is that I am not the Easter Bunny, nor will I ever be the Easter Bunny, but a male human being!!!
     
  2.  I "feel" like a red balloon trapped inside of a man's body. I want to "identify" myself as a red balloon. If I want to "identify" myself as a red balloon, according to post-modern stupidity, I am not wrong in doing so and everyone else must accommodate my mental illness and disconnect from reality. Where do these ignorant, unintelligent, uneducated, anti-intellectual know-nothing people these days get off saying that it is my "right" if I want to "identify" myself as a red balloon?!? No matter how much I believe myself to be a red balloon, or want to be "identified" as a red balloon, the truth and objective reality is that I am not a red balloon, nor will I ever be a red balloon, but a male human being!!!
If I think of myself as anything other than what I truly, physically am, then I am a liar (lying to myself) and am mentally disconnected from reality and the truth. That I would demand the rest of society to excuse and accommodate such a mental disconnect from reality would make me the worst kind of person imaginable. I ought to be in a straight jacket inside a padded room getting the psychological help I need in order to come back to reality. Welcome to the fallout resulting from the sheer stupidity of Post-Modernism. If that offends you, good! You need to be offended so that you wake up and start facing the reality of who and what you really are; not some fantasy you want to play out in your mind. We used to live in a time when things were much simpler and people were more intelligent, where people who refused to accept and face reality were institutionalized for insisting upon the fantasy of their mind.

We presently live in a society where people refuse to accept and face reality. They want to invent idiotic stupidity such as "micro-aggressions" and "triggers" and "safe spaces." If you want to feel "safe," then stay at home! If the real world scares you, then stay off the Internet, because nobody online cares about your micro-aggressive, trigger-sensitive, safety-space lunacy! Modern society wants to throw out the evidence from statistics and facts in favour of these fool's "feelings." Guess what? Facts do not care about your feelings!!! The arguments of your typical Millennial Leftist SJW, much like the insides of their skulls, are vacuous. The arguments, beliefs, and intelligence of Millennial Leftist SJWs is identical to chaff; looks convincing but is nevertheless shallow, vain, and empty. Millennial Leftist SJWs are fascists, being allodoxophobic (having a fear of opinions).