Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sign Here!

by F. B. Meyer, "The Blessed Life"

Dear Christian reader, seek some quiet spot, some still hour, and yield yourself to God.

Make a definite consecration of yourselves to God. With most it would be sufficient to write out Miss Havergal's hymn, "Take my life, and let it be," and to sign your name at the bottom.
Take my life and let it beconsecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my dayslet them flow in ceaseless praise.
Take my hands and let them moveat the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them beswift and beautiful for Thee.

Take my voice and let me singalways, only, for my King.
Take my lips and let them befilled with messages from Thee.
Take my silver and my goldnot a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and useevery power as Thou shalt choose.

Take my will and make it Thineit shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart it is Thine ownit shall be Thy royal throne.
Take my love my Lord, I pourat Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will beever, only, all for Thee!
 
Sign here ____________________